2.4.02

Smá misskilningur

Joe and John are identical twins. Joe owns a boat. One day he rents it out to four men who sink her. He then spends all day trying to salvage the vessel and is unaware that his twin's wife has suddenly died.

On his way home he bumps into an old woman who, mistaking him for John, says "I'm so sorry to hear of your loss." Joe, thinking she's talking about his boat, says " To tell the truth, I'm glad to be rid of her. She was a rotten old thing. Her bottom was all shrivelled and she smelled of dead fish."

"She was always holding water - she had a bad crack in the back and a big hole in the front too. When i used her, her hole just got bigger and she leaked like crazy. I guess what finished her off was renting her to those guys out for a good time. I warned them she wasn't very good and smelled bad, but they still wanted her. Damn fools tried to get in her all at once - she split right up the middle...." The old woman then fainted.